BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

This is Us!!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

School

Well I have started school back up for the most part, I'm in my second semester and this semester is a little harder, from juggling between two jobs, going to class, and home life. I am finding it much harder to get things done on time or even get a good grade on the assignment. I am also trying to find time for Alex. I feel bad for her sometimes, we don't go out and play much anymore. Recently I had a colonoscopy, which is becoming very expensive. I have started to receive the bills and I'm already in the thousand, Oh holy night!! I feel like I'm having another child with these bills LOL. I had the scope done because I have been having some abdominal pain and not sure what wrong. The tests came back clear, but do have lots of stomach juice, almost like indigestion. But the sad thing is, the pains are still coming back and I am starting to worry if it's from my ovaries or area in that general direction. Haven't been to the gyno yet, afraid of what he'll find or tell me but need to get in. Working at the University of Orthopedic Center is wonderful. It's almost the same job as woodland, but I am able to perform many other tasks, once certified and I can't wait. This is going to open up so many different hospital jobs for me and I'm totally ex static.

0 comments: