BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

This is Us!!

Sunday, April 27, 2008

UUGGHH!!!

Well not much is really going on. Been working a lot. Also started working out with the P90X vidoe's and they have been really kicking my ARSE!!! You'll have to let me know if you want to borrow them. It's a 3 month work out program and will definatlly help you loose the unwanted weight and tone your body.. Not much has been happening to me, just started them. But in 3 months you'll envy me!!! Bah hahah lol. We are not planning on moving just quit yet. We've been wanting to get a home. Somthing that we can acutally call our home and do what ever we would like with it. We are having to wait till tax's come around again, but are very excited for that change to finally happen. Been alittle down the last few, day's weeks. Haven't been able to get out as much as I have been wanting, or seeing my family. Works been really CRAZY and a lot of changes have been happening so it's been nothing but WORK, WORK, WORK. I am really hoping that I will be able to get out this weekend and enjoy having a life and being with the one's I really love. Also Have been making myself a little more presentable, because I was giving the crap story from Chris. It's been a long time since I somewhat put make up on or looked good for him. He hated when ever I would ask him how he wanted me to look. He always would respond, "I don't care, how ever you want!" So the majority of the time I would not get myself ready and really look like crap. Well he finally told me today that I need to make myself look more BEAUTIFUL for him. So today I kind of did. Didn't sleep much today before I had to go to work so I tried alittle

1 comments:

Amberlee said...

Sara,

I love the new blog. It is really cute. I hope to see you at the baby shower for Bart's wife on sat. Love ya

Amber